Boiler Installation Cheadle
When you are thinking of installing a new boiler, you should not only think about the quality and type of boiler but also make sure that the boiler installation Cheadle is nothing but the best. You need a boiler installation service that understands all types of boilers and has the capacity to ensure that you will enjoy the full benefits of the type of boiler that you choose.
With our expertise at 2 RED, you are guaranteed of quality results from a registered boiler service. With our boiler installation service, you will not only be able to enjoy long and trouble free service from your boiler but we will also help you make your home more energy efficient which will save you money in the long run in energy bills.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Before you are able to use our boiler installation Cheadle service you need to choose a good boiler for your home. You need to factor in the space available in your home as well as the demand for hot water.
Traditional and system boilers are ideal for large homes that have more than enough space in the loft. They come with storage tanks which provide hot water at all times. If you have a small home, the best option is a Combi boiler. This works the same way as a System boiler but does not have the storage tanks which is why they are ideal for small homes.
Other than making sure that you have the right boiler for your home and ensuring that the boiler installation is completed to the highest standards, our team maintains an approachable appeal which makes it easier for our clients to ask questions. We also try our best not to be a nuisance while working in your home. We will even clean up once we are done with the boiler installation.
Get an Estimate for Your Boiler
All our boiler installation Cheadle clients are entitled to a free estimate. We will send out a qualified member of our team who will survey your home and offer you a comprehensive quote for the installation. You can also use this opportunity to ask any preliminary questions that you might have regarding the boiler installation or replacement.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable services – Our boiler installation services are highly affordable and we even offer you an estimate with no strings attached to prove it. We know getting a new boiler is not cheap and we try our best to offer our clients competitive installation prices to keep the cost at a manageable level.
- We are registered – we are registered with both Oftec and Gas Safe and our engineers are also registered. This ensures that our clients are able to enjoy the best quality services as set out by the regulating authorities.
- Comprehensive services – our clients are able to enjoy a variety of boiler services from our team. We offer maintenance, servicing and cleaning on top of our highly popular boiler installation Cheadle service.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Cheadle, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.