Boiler Installation Hatfield
Looking for a new boiler installation in Hatfield? Installation is a complicated process that requires a lot of training and care to complete. Over the years, we have worked tirelessly to build a team of highly qualified and experienced boiler installation Hatfield engineers who can handle any type of boiler installation to the best standards. With our boiler installation services, our clients are able to enjoy longer and more efficient service from their boilers and they are able to save money even when running their boilers for long hours.
Installing a new boiler is expensive and we try our best to make sure we offer our clients affordable and competitive prices to make the new boiler more affordable. We also offer professional advice to our clients on the best boilers for their home after considering different factors like their budget and needs.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
With over 25 years of experience, our team of engineers can comfortably handle any type of boiler installation. Other than getting your boiler correctly installed, our team will also provide you with valuable advice on the best boiler to buy for your home. We understand that different homes have different needs and while offering you advice on your boiler, we always consider the needs and size of your home as well as your budget.
Ideally, there are three types of boilers that would be perfect for your home. The traditional boilers. Our boiler installation Hatfield experts advice that this type of boiler is installed in large homes that have plenty of space in the loft. They come with storage tanks which allow them to provide huge amounts of hot water for homes with many bathrooms and multiple taps. Such homes can also use the System boilers which are also built to service large homes and come with storage tanks as well.
For smaller homes that might not have as much space, the combi boiler is the best option. Even though this type of boiler does not come with storage tanks, it is still able to provide enough hot water to service two bathrooms and a few taps in the household. Its compact design is what makes it an ideal fit for smaller homes.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
Boiler installation is not easily affordable for every household and sometimes, you need a little help to get your boiler sooner without disrupting your finances. We offer financing options with our boiler installation Hatfield services to make this possible. We also free no obligation estimates to help you better plan and identify a great boiler depending on your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted and professional – Our team of engineers is well trained on how to cordially and professionally handle all our clients. We are also a member of the Which? Trusted Trader program and we have received multiple five stars rating from our clients for exceptional services and customer experiences. We always try our best to make sure that we offer unbeatable services to all our clients.
- Accredited installers – we always strive to offer the best results for our clients. Because of this, we have been noticed by a variety of institutions like CHAAS and Vaillant and we have partnered with them to become their accredited installers.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Hatfield, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.