Boiler Installation Wakefield
Getting the most out of your boiler is not just about getting the right boiler. The installation also has to be done correctly to make sure that the boiler is able to go about its duties without hindrances. We know this because we have been working with boilers for over 25 years. At 2 RED we have made boilers our business and we guarantee our clients that with our boiler installation Wakefield services and the right type of boiler, we can help them enjoy the benefits that come with the particular type of boiler that they choose.
Our goal is to help our clients enjoy the perks that a boiler has to offer without experiencing a surge in their energy use. Being a reliable boiler replacement service we will also offer you professional and unbiased advice on the best boiler to have for your home that matches your needs and also your budget.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Getting the right boiler is not just about your budget. There are a couple of other factors that need to be considered like the size of your home. If you have a small home and you are worried that you might not have enough space to squeeze in the boiler and the storage tanks, you should consider going for a Combi boiler. It is a great option because it is compact and does not have the hot water cylinders which tend to take up more space.
If you are not worried about the space and you happen to have a home that has more than two bathrooms, then you can pick either the system or traditional boilers to do the trick for you. These come with hot water cylinders which ensure that you have a steady supply of hot water at all times. However, because of the cylinders, the boilers require more space.
While we install the boiler, we try our best to respect the space and privacy of our clients by doing our best to keep the noise levels and other inconveniences low. Our friendly team of engineers is always ready for questions in case you have any and will respond to your concerns with the seriousness it deserves. We will also be sure to clean up the work area once we are done.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We always want our clients to have all the details before they decide to work with us. That is why we offer estimates that our clients can use to pick the right type of boiler or plan for their boiler installation Wakefield. For interested clients, we also offer finance options that they can consider depending on their needs and preferences.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable services – boiler installations are not cheap and the last thing we want to do is make the financial burden even heavier by adding exorbitant installation fees. We offer competitive and affordable installation fees and we also offer finance options to clients who might consider using them.
- Experienced and friendly staff – our engineers have over 25 years of combined experience and can help you get your installation done to the proper requirements. They are also very friendly which makes it easier for the clients to approach them with questions or concerns.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Wakefield, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.