Boiler Repair Nottingham
Is your boiler on the blink? And you need an awarding winning Boiler Repair Company in Nottingham to help? 2 RED are here for you. We have a team of Gas Safe and Oftec registered engineers who are highly skilled and will assist you with your repair and installation. We offer high standards of services to the expectation of our customer and guarantee long-lasting use for any boilers we repair or install. We appreciate the hard work that boilers have of keeping our homes warm and providing hot water and we give them the best chance of constantly offering you these services.
You need a company that understands boilers and has the capacity to complete the repair or installation the first time. In-depth knowledge on Traditional, System and Combi boilers and can help you make the most out of the one that is best suited for your home.
Because finding the right boiler for your home is not easy, we can assess your home and advise on the best boiler and the requirements. We make sure that our services are tailored to your home and with our professional advice; we can also help you make your home more energy efficient. If you are looking for boiler repairs in Nottingham, get in touch today
Offering Boiler Replacement Across Nottinghamshire
No matter what kind of boiler repair in Nottingham or installation you are considering, you can rely on us to complete the job quickly and to the best standards. For homes that don’t have much space to offer and the house does not have a high demand for water the combi boiler is the best option for you. A combi boiler does not come with hot water cylinders but, it is able to provide hot water on demand. Traditional boilers are best suited for large homes with several bathrooms. System boilers are also ideal for large homes and they operate the same way as combi boilers but require a hot water cylinder.
We are always careful not to disrupt the comfort of our clients when working in their homes. We will complete the boiler repair in Nottingham without causing too much inconvenience and once we finish, we will clean up the mess.
Get an Estimate Today
We have over 25 years of experience in boiler installation and boiler repairs. With our experience and training, you should not have any worries because we love what we do and we will make sure everything is done to the best standards.
- Which? Trusted Trader – We are a well-recognised boiler installation company and we are also a member of the Which? Trusted Program. We have been rated a 5-star and we were the September 2015 trusted trader of the month winner.
- Worcester Accredited Installers – We have been working with Worcester Bosch for many years and we are now a Diamond Accredited Installer. We are able to give our clients a 10-year guarantee on selected Worcester Bosch Boilers.
- Finance support – Boiler installation and replacement is a finically involving task. With our boiler finance options, our customers can be able to have their boiler installed after choosing which options best suit their financial situation. You can choose to pay a monthly instalment or you can use the buy now pay later scheme.
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.