New Boiler Clifton
At 2 RED we are dedicated to offering trustworthy, reliable and the highest standards of boiler installation in Clifton. With our services, you can enjoy long-lasting use of your boiler and make the most out of it.
Our team of engineers has over 25 years of experience installing boilers and is duly registered with Gas Safe and Oftec. With us, you’re assured of results and an excellent experience.
We know boilers work hard to keep your home warm and provide you with hot water. We make it our goal to provide your new boiler with the best possible chance to provide you with the best results for a long period of time. We will also help you save money on your boiler by making sure it is energy efficient and you save money on your energy bills. Get in touch with us today for all your boiler installation Clifton services no matter what type of boiler you would like to install.
Get Your Boiler Replaced Today!
2 RED ensures that during the boiler installation Clifton or boiler replacement we don’t interrupt your normal life. We try to work fast and cause the least amount of disturbance possible. Our team will handle your boiler replacement swiftly and uphold the high standards that we have set for ourselves.
Other than providing you with quality boiler replacement services, we will also offer you professional advice about boilers and recommend the best options and types of boilers for your home depending on the requirements and demand of hot water in your home.
We have worked with combi, traditional and system boilers in the past. No matter which type you choose, you can be assured that our team is capable of handling the replacement to the highest standards possible. We will serve you with a smile and answer any questions you might have regarding boiler replacement and installation to the best of our ability and help you understand the processes involved.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
It is important to have all the details before you start with your boiler installation Clifton. With 2 RED you will get a free estimate on the cost of installation with no obligation. Once you get in touch with us, we will send a qualified member of our team to assess your property and the work. You can use this opportunity to ask any questions you might have relating to working with us or the process of having your boiler installed or replaced.
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive boiler solutions – with us, you will not only enjoy quality boiler installation Clifton services. You will also enjoy a variety of other services like replacements, maintenance and repairs. You will have all your boiler solutions under one roof.
- Qualified, registered and experienced – all our engineers have gone through the relevant training to be part of our team. They are registered with Gas Safe and Oftec and meet the requirements set by the different bodies. Our engineers have been working with us for a long time and are experienced in different aspects of boiler installation, replacement, maintenance and repair. You will be getting a dedicated, qualified and experienced team to work on your boiler.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.