New Boiler Desborough
At 2 RED we have over 25 years of experience installing all kinds of boilers. If you’re looking for a service that will provide quality boiler installation Desborough services, we are here for you. We have built a strong reputation as a quality and reliable boiler installer in Desborough and its environs.
We have a team of highly experienced, well-trained and registered engineers who are ready to get started on your boiler installation today. With our quality installation services, your boiler will serve you for a longer time.
Boilers are an important part of your home and they are a substantial investment. To get the most out of them, you need a knowledgeable installer with experience. 2 RED will help you realise the benefits of any type of boiler you choose to install. We can also offer you advice on the best type of boiler for your home based on your budget and needs. We will assess your home and offer professional and unbiased advice based on the requirements of your home.
Get Your Boiler Replaced Today!
If you’re considering replacing your old boiler with a new and modern option, we can help you with that. We specialise in installing a broad range of boilers like the combi, system and traditional boilers. With our expertise, we will help you enjoy the benefits that each type of boiler has to offer and we will also make sure that your boiler of choice is economical to run and it saves you money.
For homes with multiple bathrooms and a high demand for what water, the traditional or system boiler is the best choice. Both of these types of boilers come with hot water cylinders, which we install in the loft. They ensure your home has access to hot water at any time.
The combi boiler is better suited for homes with limited space. It works in the same way as the system boiler but does not have the hot water cylinders, which saves you plenty of space. Even though combi boilers don’t have storage tanks, they are capable of providing plenty of water for use around the house.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
To help you budget for your new boiler, we will offer you a free and non-obligational quote that is comprehensive and accurate. You can use the quote to compare our services with those of our competitor or use it to find a boiler that is within your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – Our engineers have over 25 years of experience working with different boilers. In our many years of service and boiler installation Desborough, we have perfected the art of installation and we ensure that all our clients can enjoy the same standards of quality service every time they work with us.
- Professional and diligent – we understand that having strangers in your home can be difficult. We are always professional and friendly. We stick to the terms of the contract and try to work fast so we can get out of your hair sooner. Once we are done, we clean up the mess and leave you to enjoy your new boiler.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.