New Boiler Eastwood
Professional and affordable boiler installation Eastwood services are essential to the performance and longevity of your boiler. A boiler that has been installed properly can perform better for longer and requires less maintenance. With our help at 2 RED you can enjoy the benefits of your new boiler while minimising the running costs by ensuring the boiler is energy efficient.
We have a team of professional and friendly engineers who are highly qualified and registered with Oftec and Gas Safe. With our experience and understanding of boilers, we can help you get your new boiler functioning in no time no matter what type it is.
We also offer professional and unbiased advice to our clients on the best boilers after assessing their homes. Our advice is based on the requirements of your home, your needs and your budget. We also make sure that we customise each installation to meet the needs and requirements of your home and ensure you have the best possible experience.
Get Your Boiler Replaced Today!
If you already have a boiler in your home that you would like to replace, you can get in touch with our team and we will help you with the boiler replacement. We have worked with all types of boilers in the past and we can guarantee the best results. We will even offer you relevant advice to help you make the right choice with your new boiler.
For all your heating and hot water needs in a small home with no more than two bathrooms, a combi boiler is an ideal option. It does not have storage tanks which take up plenty of space in the loft but, it is capable of providing enough hot water for a small home.
If you have a large home and space is not an issue, you can choose between a system or a traditional boiler. The system boiler works in the same way as a combi boiler but, it has hot water cylinders for constant hot water supply at all times.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
Boiler installation can be expensive. To help you make the right decision and budget for the new boiler, we will offer you a free boiler installation Eastwood estimate up-front and without any obligation. This is our own way of helping make the process of getting a new boiler easier and more comfortable.
Why Choose Us?
- Financing Options – we have a variety of tailored boiler financing options that our clients can consider to make it easier to get their new boiler and sooner. Our clients can either choose to pay for their new boiler in monthly instalments or pay the cost of the boiler at a later date as agreed. Our boiler financing terms are flexible and very friendly.
- Experience – 2 RED has over 25 years of experience offering boiler installation Eastwood services. We have built a reputation as a leading boiler installation service by setting high standards of installation for ourselves and achieving them. We also have a highly skilled and experienced team of engineers who work with us to ensure our clients can enjoy the best services at all times.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.