New Boiler Retford
Professional boiler installation is essential for the proper functioning and longevity of your boiler. At 2 RED we have a highly skilled team of engineers with plenty of experience ready to help you with advice and the installation of your new boiler.
All our engineers are registered with Gas Safe and Oftec and guarantee the highest standards of installations for long-lasting use.
We offer boiler installation Retford services for different types of boilers which include traditional and combi boilers. To ensure you have the best boiler for your home, our experts can come to your home and assess the space and your needs and advice you on the best option that will meet your requirements and your budget. We make sure that each of our boiler installations is maximised to meet the needs of our clients and that the new boiler is economical.
Get Your Boiler Replaced Today!
If you have an old boiler that you would like to replace, our team at 2 RED can help. We have experience working with all types of boilers and we can guarantee the best possible results in all cases no matter what type of boiler you need.
We have different types of boilers that offer different benefits. The Combi boiler is compact and perfect for homes that have limited space. It is highly efficient and offers comprehensive solutions for all your hot water needs. Unlike the traditional and system boilers, the combi boiler does not come with storage tanks. But, it’s able to provide an average home with up to two bathrooms with plenty of hot water.
Larger homes with a high demand for hot water should consider having a traditional or system boiler. The presence of hot water cylinders means that these types of boilers are able to provide your home with an unlimited supply of hot water. They are the perfect choice for homes with multiple bathrooms.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
At 2 RED we understand getting a new boiler installation Retford is an expensive process. To make the process easier, we offer a comprehensive and accurate quote that will help you in budgeting. We send a qualified member of our team to come to your location at your convenience and assess the work before providing you with a quote.
Why Choose Us?
- Finance support – we can help you make getting your new boiler easier and more affordable. We offer interest-free credit facilities to our customers. We also allow you to get your boiler today and pay for it at a later date. With your finance support options, it is easier and more affordable to get your new boiler.
- Which? Trusted Trader – 2 RED is registered, recognised and has a very good reputation. We are also a member of the Which? Trusted Trader program that seeks to ensure clients and customers get the best services and experience from providers. We have received numerous 5-star reviews on the platform and we even got the award for the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month in September 2016 and we were finalist for the same annual award.
Get in touch today for your boiler installation in Retford.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.