- DEFINITIONS 1.1 When the lot lowing words with ca pital letters a re used in these Terms, this is what they wi II mean:
1.2 Credit Agreement any agreement that you enter into with a h nancier to pay for the Order
Event Outside Our Control: is defined in eta use 1 0.2; Goods: the goods that We are set ling to you as set out in the Order; Order: your order for the Goods and/or Services as set out overleaf fu rther described; Property: The property which you advise us the Goods a re to be instat led in and specified on the front of this Order. Services: the services that We a re providing to you
as set out in the Order; Terms: the terms an d conditions set out in this doc ument; and We/Our / Us: 2 Red Li mited, Registration Number 080261 89 at 6th Floor City Gate, Tot I House Hil I, Nottingham, Nottingham sh i re, NG1 5F 5 1.3 When We use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms, this wi II include e-mai I un less We say otherwise.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU 2.1 These a re the terms an d conditions on which We su pply Goods, or Se r vice s, or both Goods an d Ser v ices, to you. 2.2 Please ens ure that you read these Terms ca refu I ly, and check that the details on the Order and these Terms a re com plete and accu rate, before you sign and s ubmit the If you thin k that there is a mistake or require any changes, please contact Us to discuss. We will cont rm any changes in writing to avoid any confusion between you an d Us. 2.3 When you sign an d su binit the Order to Us, this does not mean
We have accepted your order for Goods and/or Ser v ices. Our acceptance of the Order will ta ke place as described in clause 2.8. If We are una ble to s upply you with the Goods and/or Se r vice s, We will inform you of th is and We wit I not process the Order. If you do not sig n and su binit an Order to us within 28 days, it wit I expire an d a new Order wit I need to be p rocessed which may include amended prices and timescales. 2.4 The price inclu ded in the Order does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste material, s uch as asbestos, which cou Id not have been reasonably foreseen at the time we provided you with the Order an d which we on ly became aware of when ca rrying out the 5 er v iees. 5 uch Services wi II be at an extra cost. When you have had any as bestos removed, a clean air c er t incate must be provided before we wi I I do any fu rther work at your property. 2.5 I n sig ning and returning to us th is Order form, you a re cont rming that you a re the legal or benehc i at owner of the Property and have the right to instruct us to deliver and instat I the Goods at your Property, and we shall not have any liability for unauthorised Services in this respect and you s hal I be lia ble to us for any losses we s ustain by fu UIling the terms of an Order that you did not have a uthority to instruct. 2.6 If you a re a tenant, you may
need your land lord’s permission to carry out the 5 er v iees. I n the a bsence of any statement to the contra ry, we wit I assume that you have enquired in th is respect and obta ined permission for the 5 er v ices. We shal I not have any lia bi lity for una ut horis ed Services an d you s hal I be lia ble to us for any losses we sustain, howsoever a rising, that we incu r from you r fa i lure to obtain such permission. 2.7 If you r property is a listed b ui lding, you may need plan ning permission to carry out the Services detailed in the Order. I n the a bsence of you r advice to the contra ry we shall assume that you have obta ined such permission when requi red. We shall not have any liability for unauthorised works and you shal I be lia ble to us for any losses that we incur from
your fai I ure to obtain s uch permission. 2.8 These Terms wi II become binding on you and Us when We contact you to tel I you that We a re a ble to provi de you with the Services or the Goods, at which point a contract wit I come into existence between you and Us. 2.9 We shal I assign a job reference n um ber to the Order and inform you of it when We confirm the Order. Please quote the job reference num ber in at I subsequent corres pondence with Us relating to the Order. 2.1 0 Ou r website, catalogue an d broch u re a re solely for the p romotion of Ou r Goods in the UK.
U nfor t unat el y, We do not accept orders from addresses outside the U K. 2.11 The i mages of the Goods on Our website and in Ou r catalogue or broch u re and within our advertising a re for
”i !! ust rat ive purposes on ly. Although We have made every effort to display the colou rs a ecu rately, We can not guarantee that the printed pictures a ecu rately reflect the colou r of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those i mages.
- CHANGES TO ORDER OR TERMS 3. 1 We may revise these Terms from time to ti me to reflect the following ci re umst ances (a) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirement s; an d OR .
(b) a signihc ant price increase in the price to Us of the Goods between placing of the Order and instat lation, signihc ant being an increase of over 5 %3.2 If We have to revise these Terms under eta use 3.1, We wi II give you at least one month’s written notice of any changes to these Terms before they ta ke effect. You can choose to cancel the contract in accordance with eta use 11.3(c).
3.3 If you wish to cancel an Order before it has been full fled, please see you r right to do so in clause 11
- DELIVERY OF GOODS 4. 1 Please note that timescales for delivery and delivery charges wi I I vary depen ding on the avai labi lity of the Goods and you r add ress. Please at low for extra time
for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately We do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK. 4.2 We wi I I contact you with an estimated delivery and instat lation date, Occasionally Ou r delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause 1 0 for Our respo nsibi lities when this ha ppens. 4.3 If we miss the delivery dead line for any Goods then you may cancel you r Order straight away if any of the lot lowing app ly: (a) We have refused to deliver the Goods and/or su pply the 5 er v iees; (b) delivery with in the delivery dead line was essential (taking into account at I the relevant ci re ums t anc es); or (c) you tot d Us before we accepted you r order that delivery with in the delivery dead line was essential. 4.4 If you do not
I”is h to cancel you r order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 4.3, you can give Us a new dead line for delivery, which must be reason a ble, and you can cancel you r Order if We do not meet the new deadline. 4.5 If you do choose to cancel you r Order for late delivery under clause 4.3 or clause 4.4, you can do so for just some of the Goods or at I of them, unless splitting them u p wou Id signihc ant I y reduce thei r val ue. If the Goods have been delivered to you, you wi I I have to return them to Us or allow Us to col feet them, and We wit I pay the costs of this. After you cancel you r Order We wit I refund any sums you have paid to Us for the cancel led Goods and their delivery. 4.6 Delivery of an Order shal I be completed when We deliver the Goods to the add ress you gave Us an d the Goods wi II be you r responsibility from that ti me. 4.7 You own the Goods once We have received payment in ful 1.
- THIRD-PARTY MANUFACTU RER’S GUARANTEE OF GOODS 5.1 The Goods may come with a inanulact u rer’s guarantee. For detai Is, please refer to the man ufacturer’s guarantee provided w”ith the Goods wh ich we wit I provide you with when we it the 5.2 This g ua rantee is in addition to, and does not affect, you r legal rights in relation to the Goods that a re fa u lty or not as descri bed. Advice a bout your legal rights is avai table from you r local C itizens’ Advice Bureau or Tra ding 5 tand ar ds office.
- PROVIDING SERVICES 1 We wit I sup ply the Services to you from the time that the Goods a re delivered to your p roperty unti I the ti me that the Goods a re instat led at you r Property. 6.2 We I”i!! ma be every effort to complete the Services in a reasonable ti me. However, there may be delays including due to an Event Outside Ou r Control. See clause 1 0 for Our respo ns ibilities when an Event Outsi de Our Control ha ppens. 6.3 Delivery / installation timescales of the Goods and / or Services a re a pproxi mate an d a re deemed to commence with effect from the acceptance
of the Order and recei pt of payment of any deposit. 6.4 Any timeframes we give you are best estimates and we wit I do what we can to keep to those timeframe s. Where there are li kely to be delays we wi I I let you know as soon as practically possi ble and agree new timeframes with you. We wi I I need access to the property in which we a re providing the Goods and / or Services
at all reasonable ti mes whilst the work is being un dertaken and wou Id ex pect free use of water, gas and electricity to comp fete the works in accordance with the Order. We wi II not be held responsible for any incurred costs by You with regard to timeframes not being met i.e. loss of ea rnings etc. 6.5 We may need certain information from you that is necessary for Us to provide the 5 er v ices, for example, detai Is about the property or the a rea with in the Property the Goods a re to be instat led and information a bout the type of a ppliances at ready installed at the Property.
We wi II contact you a bout this. If you do not, after being asked by Us, provide Us with this information, or you provide Us with incomplete or incorrect information, We may ma ke an additional cha rge of a reasonable sum to cover any extra work that is requi red or We may suspend the Services by giving you written notice. We wit I not be lia ble for any delay or non- performance where you have not provided this information to Us after We have asked. If We s uspend the Services under th is eta use 6.3, you do not have to pay for the Services while they a re suspended, but this does not affect your obligation to pay any invoices We have at ready sent you. 6.6 We may have to s uspend the Services if We have to deal with technical problems, or to ma ke i inprovement s agreed between you and Us in writing to the Ser v ices. We wi II contact you to let you know in advance where th is occurs, unless the p roblem is urgent or an emergency. You do not have to
pay for the Services whi Ie they a re suspen ded under th is eta use 6.4 but th is does not affect your obligation to pay for any invoices We have at ready sent you. 6.7 If you do not pay Us for the Services when you a re su pposed to as set out in clause 8.5, We may suspend the Services with i inmediate effect unti I you have paid Us the outstanding amounts (except where you dispute an invoice under eta use 8.7). We wi II contact you to tel I you th is. Th is does not affect Our right to cha rge you interest un der eta use 8.6.
- NEW INSTA ELATIONS 7.1 All new central heating and boiter installations / upgrades ca rry a com prehensiv e one year parts and la bour guarantee from the date of instat lation and a pplies to the items We have instat led. Man ufac t urer g ua rantees and Warranties may ap ply as described under eta use 5. No G ua rantee can be given however on the integrity or su ita bi lity of existing components being con nected to and We can not be hel d responsible for the fail u re of any such components or defects existing within any part of the existing electrics, heating or hot water system i.e. Ra diatom, Pipework, 5 hower, C ylinder, Tan ks, Cont rot s, Ta ps etc. Where products a re con nected to existing hot and col d water pipes, tan ks or cisterns the instat lation is based on the assumption that the existing plum bing system is in satisfactory con U n less otherwise stated in the Order, the guarantee does not cover drains or defects due to wea r and tea r, the replacement of lam ps / bulbs an d fuses or any ca uses beyon d Our control. If any repa i rs or alterations or additions to the equi pment, instat lation and / or a ppa rat us are ca rried out by any person who has not been authorised by Us the g ua rantee may be rendered n ul I an d void. 7.2 Where a new heating system type is being altered from its original design i.e. from an open vent type to a pressurised type, We a re to advise you of the increase in pressu re of you r cu rrent system an d We cannot be held responsible for any lea ks that occu r and any damage that the lea ks may ca use. Si milarly where a hot water system is changed from an open vent to a pressurised one We cannot be held responsib Ie for any lea ks or damage that may occur from the lea ks in con nection with this. Where an existing shower is installed We wi I I try to eval uate if the shower is compatible with the new system type but can not g ua rantee that the shower wi I I not be
affected by the change an d can not be held responsib Ie if the existing shower lea ks or does not work correctly. 7.3 As it is necessary that all pipes a re accessible we wit I not normal ly bury them in solid floors or wal Is and pipes wi II be exposed in these situations. Boxing in of pipework is not inclu ded unless spec ideal ly agreed. 7.4 Where combination boiters a re su pplied hot water flow rates wi II be reduced if more than one ta p outlet is used si mu Itaneoust y. This is not a fau It of the boiler b ut a characteristic of most combination boilers. As water sup ply rates can change we can not be held responsible for your central heating system fai ling to work properly because you r water su pply is inadequate or keeps changing. You wi I I need to have an adequate gas and electric su pply to your property before We commence work. Where this is not the case you wi II need to organise via a s uita ble provider of which We can provide details for. 7.5 Any concession or waiver at towed by Us at any ti me s hal I be without prejudice under the Order and s hou Id not prevent Us su bs equent I y exercising ou r rights.
- IF THERE IS A PROBL EM WITH THE SERVICES 8.1 I n the un likely event that there is any defect with the Services or Goods (a) please contact Us and tel I Us as soon as reasonab ly possible and in any event within 30 days of the defect becoming reasonably ap parent; (b) p lease give Us a reasonab Ie opportunity to repair or ix any defect; and (c) We wit I use every effort to repair or ix the defect as soon as reasonably practicable You wi II not have to pay for Us to repai r or ix a defect with the Services or Goods un der this eta use 7.1. 8.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable ski II and ca re, or if the materials We use are fa ulty or not as Advice a bout you r legal rights is avai lab Ie from you r local C itizens’ Advice Bu rea u or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms wit I affect these legal rights.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT 1 The price of the Goods and/or the Services wit I be set out in you r Order. Ou r prices may change at any time, but price changes wit I not affect Orders that you have alrea dy p laced. 9.2 These prices include VAT. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order and the date of delivery or performance, We wit I adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, un less you have already paid for the Goods and/or Services in ful I before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect. 9.3 It is always possi ble that, despite Our best efforts, some of the Goods We sell may be incorrectly priced. We wit I normally check prices as pa rt of Our des patch procedures so that, where the Goods’ correct price is less than Ou r stated price, We wit I cha rge the
lower amount when dispatch ing the Goods to you. If the Goods’ correct price is higher than the price stated on Ou r site, We wi II contact you to tell you and for you r instructions. If the p ricing error is obvious and un mistaka ble and cou Id have reasonably been recognised by you as a ini spric ing, We do not have to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price. 9.4 Where We
a re providing Goods to you, you inust make payment for Goods in advance by cheque or telegra phic transfer to our ban k account or by another method as ag reed by us in advice. We wit I not cha rge you r Paypal, Worldwide Payments or Debit card account until We des patch the Goods to you except the provisions set out for deposit in eta use 8.5. 9.5 We wit I as k you to ma ke
an advance payment of between 25 and 40% of the total price specified in the Order, in the proportion set out with in that Order. This inust be pa id with in 48 hours of our acceptance of the Order and you inust pay the balance of the price within the Order when we have completed the Services unless otherwise agreed between us and unless you have signed a Credit Agreement. If you r Credit Agreement is terminated for whatever reason, su bject to the terms of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the balance of the quoted price becomes i mmediat e I y payable and you agree that you wit I be required to i inmediate I y pay the balance of the Order price instead of your inancie r. You r rights to a refund on cancel lation are set out in eta use 11. We wi II invoice
you for the balance of the Services on or any ti me after We have performed the Se r v iee s. Each invoice wi II quote the Order num ber. You must pay each invoice in clea red monies with in th ree calenda r days at the date of invoice. 9.6 For Energy Company Ob ligation (ECO) work any customer contributions owed to us should be pa id before work commences. Where work is non
ECO funded then payment of the Order balance is due i minediate ly upon completion of the work to you r reasonable satisfaction. If remedial work is necessary you may hold a maxim um of
1 0% of the value of the balance outstanding unti I such work is ca rried out. 9.7 If you do not ma ke any payment due to Us by the d ue date for payment, We may charge interest to you on the overd ue amount at the rate of 3% a yea r a bove the base lending rate of the Royal Ban k of Scotland from time to ti me. This interest shall accrue on a dai ly basis from the d ue date unti I the date of actual payment of the overd ue amount, whether before or after judgment. You inust pay Us interest together with any overdue amount. 9.8 Al I goods su pplied remain the p roperty of Us even thoug h instat led unti I ful ly paid for and We reserve the right or re-entry to remove any such goods whether Axed or otherwise, wh ich remain unpaid for. The guarantees / warranties shall remain nu I I and void if payments a re not made on the d ue dates and the a bove conditions not adhered to. 9.9 However, if you dispute an invoice in good faith and contact Us to let Us know promptly after you have received an invoice that you dispute it, clause 8.6 wi II not ap ply for the period of the dis pute.
- OUR LIA BILITY TO YOU 1 0. 1 If We fail to comply with these Terms, We a re responsib Ie for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable resu It of Ou r breach of the Terms or Ou r
neg ligence, but We a re not responsib Ie for any loss or damage that is not fore s eeab Ie. Loss or damage is fores eeab Ie if it is an obvious consequence of Our b reach or if it was contemplated by you and Us at the time we entered into th is contract. 10.2 If We a re installing the Goods and/or providing Services in you r property, We wi II make good any damage to you r property ca used by Us in the cou rse of installation or performance. However, We a re not responsib Ie for the cost of repairing any p re-existing or latent fa ults or damage to your property that We discover in the cou rse of installation and/or performance by Us. Whilst every ca re wi II be taken We accept no liability for any damage to plasterwork, decorations, flooring etc. which may be a consequence
of ca rrying out the deta i led work. Cuts or holes made to at low for equ i pment wi I I be made good but not permanently h nished or redecorated. We accept no lia bi lity for pre-existing building or ap pliance fa u Its which directly or indirectly a re identited as a resu It of us providing ou r Ser v ices. We wi II provide advice by way of guidance on ly in connection with any fa u Its identited by us without charge to you but s uch advice or guidance is without rep resent at ion or wa rranty. The inis h or ma king good of dril led holes by us does not represent or wa rrant to be an exact match to the existing finish at the property. Any quotation you have received shal I include the cost of making good to the affected area of the property but for the avoidance of doubt does
not include indirect costs associated with making good including but not li mited to the lifting or re-laying of fitted ca rpets or other floor coverings, subsequent redecoration works or remedial work or pipework requi red all such costs of which wi I I be su bject to an additional charge by us. Floor boa rds wit I be re-instat led where necessary but special and or laminate floors can not
be permanently re-Axed. Any carpets which have to belifted wi I I be re-laid to the best of the engineers a bility, however We cannot be held responsible for ca rpets which have been nai led or g lued down. 10.3 Si mila rly We accept no lia bi lity for damage that is attri buta ble to a structu rat defect or wea kness unless such damage resu Ited from the negligence on the pa rt of Us. 1 0.4 If We drew your attention in writing to any issue within you r property which would make it difhcu It for us to provide the Goods and/or Services and/or Prod uct to you in with reasonable skil I and ca re and you instructed us to proceed, we wi II not be lia ble for any defect of the Goods and/or Services and/or Product we wit I not be lia ble for any losses caused by this ci reumst ance.
1 0.5 We on ly su pply the Goods and/or Services or Product for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Goods and/or Services or Prod uct for any commercial, b usiness or re-sale
purpose, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, b usiness interruption, or loss of business opportunity. 1 0.6 We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability for
(a) death or personal injury caused by Ou r negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or s ubc ontr ac t ors; (b) fra ud or fra udulent mis re pres enta tion; (c) breach of the terms i mplied by section 1 2 of the Sale of Goods Act 1 979 and by section 2 of the Su pply of Goods and Services Act 1 982 (title and qu iet possession); (d) breach of the terms i mplied by sections 1 3, 14 and
1 5 of the Sale of Goods Act 1 979 and sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Su pply of Goods and Services Act 1 982 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and (e) defective products under the Cons umer Protection Act 1 987.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL 11. 1 We wi I I not be lia ble or responsible for any fail u re to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Ou r 11.2 An Event Outside Ou r Control means any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation stri kes, lock-outs or other industrial action by thi rd pa rties, civil com motion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or th reat of terrorist attack, wa r (whether decl a red or not) or threat or preparation for war, Are, explosion, storm, flood, ea rthqua ke, su bsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or fai I ure of public or private telecoms unic at ions networks. 11.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of Ou r obligations under these Terms (a) We wit I contact you as soon as reasonably possi ble to notify you; and (b) Our obligations under these Terms wi II be s uspended and the time for performance of Ou r obligations wit I be extended for the du ration of the Event Outside Ou r Control. Where the Event Outside Ou r Control affects Ou r delivery of Goods to you, We wi II a rrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects Our performance of Services to you, We wit I rest a rt the
Services as soon as reasonably possi ble after the Event Outside Our Control is over. 11.4 You may cancel the contract if an Event Outside Our Control ta kes place and you no longer wish Us to provide the Goods and/or Se r v iee s. Please see you r cancellation rights under eta use 11. We wit I on ly cancel the contract if the Event Outside Our Control cont inues for longer than four weeks in accordance with Our cancel lation rights in eta use 11.
- YOU R RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND AP PL ICAB LE REFUND 1 1 Before We begin to provide the Services or the Goods a re delivered, you have the following rights to cancel an Order for Goods (other than made-to-measu re Goods) and/or Se r v ices, including where you choose to cancel because We a re affected by an Event Outside Our Control or We change these Terms under clause
3.1 to you r material disadvantage: (a) you may cancel any Order for Goods and/or Services within fourteen calenda r days of placing an Order by contacting Us We wit I confirm you r cancellation in writing to you; (b) if you cancel an Order under clause 11.1(a) and you have made any payment in advance for Services that have not been provided to you, or Goods that have not been delivered to you, We wit I refund these amounts and any delivery cha rges to you; (c) however, if you cancel an Order for Goods and/or Services under eta use 11. 1 (a) and We have at ready sta rted work on or fu UIled you r your Order by that ti me, you wi I I pay Us any costs We reasonably incu rred in sta rting to full I the Order, and this charge wi I I be ded ucted from any refund that is due
to you or, if no refund is d ue to you, invoiced to you. We wi I I tell you what these costs a re when you contact Us. However, where you have cancel led an Order beca use of Ou r fai I ure to com ply w”ith these Terms (except where We have been affected by an Event Outside Ou r Cont rot), you do not have to ma ke any payment to Us; (d) unfortunately, if you cancel an Order for Goods under eta use 11. 1 (a) and We have at ready despatched you r Goods to you, We wit I not be able to cancel you r Order unti I it is delivered. I n this case, if you return the Goods to Us, We wit I have to cha rge you the cost of collection or you wit I have to pay the cost of return ing the Goods back to Us. This wi II not affect your refund for the Goods themselves, but we wi I I not refund any
cha rges for delivery and any charge for collection wit I be deducted from the refund that is d ue to you. 1 2.2 Once We have begun to provide the Services to you, you may cancel the contract for the Services at any ti me by providing Us with at least 7 calenda r days’ notice in writing. Any advance payment you have made for Services that have not been provided wi II be refunded to you. 1 2.3 Once We have begun to p rovide the Services to you, you may cancel the contract for Services with i mmediate effect by giving Us written notice ill (a) We brea k this contract in any material way and We do not correct or ix the situation within fou rteen days of you asking Us to in writing; (b) We go into liquidation or a receiver or an adm inis t rator is a ppointed over Ou r assets; (c) We change these Terms under clause 3. 1 to your material disadvantage; (d) We a re affected by an Event Outside Ou r Control.
- OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND A PP LICA BL E REFUND 1 1 We may have to cancel an Order before the sta rt date for the Services or before the Goods a re delivered, d ue to an Event Outside Ou r Control or the unavai la bi lity of stock or (in the case of S er v iee s) key personnel or key materials without which We can not p rovide the Se r v iee s. If th is happens (a) We wi I I p rom ptly contact you to let you know; (b) if you have made any payment in advance for Services that have not been provided to you, or Goods that have not been delivered to you, We wi I I refund these amounts to you; (c) where We have already sta rted work on your Order for Services We wi II not cha rge you anything and you wi II not have to ma ke any payment to Us. 1 3.2 Once We have begun to provide the Services to you, We may cancel the contract for the Services at any ti me by providing you with at least 14 calenda r days’ notice in writing. If you have made any payment in advance for Services that have not been p rovided to you, We wi II refund these amounts to you. 1 3.3 We may cancel the contract for Services at any time with inn mediate effect by giving you written notice if- (a) you do not pay Us when you a re su pposed to as set out in clause 8.5. This does not affect Ou r right to cha rge you interest under clause 8.6; or (b) you break the contract in any other material way and you do not correct or ix the situation with in seven days of Us asking you to in writing.
- COMPLAINTS & CONTACT INFORMATION 14.1 We are a com pany registered in England and Wales. Our company registration n um ber is 080261 89 and Ou r registered office is at 6th Floor City Gate East, Tot I House Hi II, Notting ham, Notting hamsh ire, NG1 5 FS. 2 If you have any questions or if you have any com plaints, please contact Us. You can contact Us by telephoning Our customer service team at 0303 03 1 0001 or by e- mai ling Us at enquiryp2red.co.uk. 14.3 If you wish to contact Us in writing, or if any eta use in these Terms requi res you to give Us notice in writing (for exam ple, to cancel the contract for services which We have sta rted to provide), you can send this to Us by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to 2 Red Li mited at 2 Red Li mited, Head Office, 6th Floor City Gate East, Tot I House Hil I, Nottingham, NG1 5 FS or enqui ryp2red.co. uk. We wi II cont rm recei pt of this by contacting you in writing. If We have to contact you or give you notice in writing, We wi I I do so by e- ma i I, by hand, or by pre- paid post to the address you provide to Us in the Order.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PER SONA L INFORMATION 15.1 We wit I use the personal information you provide to Us to- (a) provide the Goods and/or Se r vic e s; (b) process you r payment for such Goods and/or Se r v iee s; and (c) inform you a bout si mifar p roducts or services that We provide, b ut you may stop receiving these at any ti me by contacting 1 5.2 You agree that We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and that they may keep a record of any sea rch that they do. 1 5.3 We wi II not give you r personal data to any other thi rd pa rty.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS 16. 1 We may transfer Ou r rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, and We wi II always notify you in writing if this ha ppens, but th is
I”i!! not affect your rights or Our obligations under these Terms. 1 6.2 You may transfer the benefit of the guarantee, if any, provided to you in eta use 5. 1 to any purchaser of you r Property if the guarantee itself provides that you may do th is. 16.3 This contract is between you and Us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. However, the purchaser of you r property wit I have the benefit of the guarantee at clause 5. 1 if you transfer it to them, b ut We and you wi II not need thei r consent to cancel or ma ke any changes to these Terms. 16.4 Each of
the pa ragraphs of these Terms operates sepa rately. If any cou rt or relevant a uthority decides that any of them a re un lawfu I, the remaining paragra phs wit I rema in in fu II force and effect. 16.5 If We fa i I to insist that you perform any of you r obligations under these Terms, or if We do not enforce Our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that wi I I not mean that We have waived Our rights against you and wi II not mean that you do not have to com ply with those obligations. If We do waive a defa u It by you, We wi II only do so in writing, and that wi II not mean that
We wi II a utom at ieall y waive any later defau It by you. 16.6 These Terms a re governed by English law. You and We both agree to s ubmit to the non-exclusive ju ri s diet ion of the Eng fish cou rts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern I reland, and if you are a resident of Sc ot land, you may also bring proceedings in Sc ot land.